Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DSC#5 Coverage

So yesterday the Danish tournament DSC#5 started and I was asked to do live casting for the opening rounds. That is actually pretty overwhelming and I had to accept that.

So I started the live stream at around 6pm and did commentaries for about 4 hours straight. I’m amazed that the stream was stable for that long.

As for doing commentaries I think that it takes a time to warm up and be enthusiastic and in the flow. And as the show progressed I could feel that I was getting tired and basically losing my voice. All in all an interesting phenomenon.

As for the games I did:

  • Round 1: StrinterN vs PzYs on Lost Temple
  • Round 1: xDkFat vs Benya on Xel’Naga Caverns
  • Round 1: FreshAJ (aka ActionJesus) vs Kamse on Blistering Sands
  • Round 2: xDkFat vs CStorm on Xel’Naga Caverns (only the second game of the set)
  • Round 2: eXe vs Rusten (aka RustenKokos) on Metalopolis, Xel’Naga Caverns and Scrap Station
  • Round 2: PyZs vs Combi on Shakuras Pleateau
  • Round 3: Navn vs Failo on Xel’Naga Cavers and Shakuras Plateau

The best part is that I also learned something about how to play PvZ on Shakuras Plateau. I think the Combi vs. PzYs game there was very educational.

Link to stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment