Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FafnerX vs ScreamZerg

Since my last video was such a huge success and I recently played a fairly satisfying PvT, I think it is time for another video. This game I did not record as I played it, so it is basically a replay I recorded.

(Part 1, 2 & 3)

The comments regarding the last video generally recommended not-trying to stop the Terran ground army, but either going around and/or going air. I suck at that so I decided to try going fast carriers. This game illustrate how that went.

During the game my impression was that my opponent was pretty good. In fact his APM was about 20% lower than mine, his first expansion was late and he is normally a Zerg player that just happens to go Terran vs. other Protoss players.

Anyway, despite the fact that we both suck, the game turned out to be rather interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment