Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Mouse Suck

So I don't suck at all, I realized, when Kristian asked what kind of mouse I used when playing Starcraft. My problem was, that I was simply not playing with the very best gaming gear. The gear that my unworthy opponents no doubt already had!Razer Diamondback 3G The solution was to upgrade my mouse to a Razer Diamondback 3G, that would drastically improve my play.

It arrived today and what a joy it is to use. I had bought a Logitech Cordless mouse a few months back and never really liked it. It was to heavy and not nearly responsive enough for ordinary desktop use. It was even worse for gaming.

The new Razer takes some getting used to though. It is very fast so I have to adjust to a new mouse again. But now that I got the right gear, I feel confident in my long loosing streak is over.

1 comment:

  1. So, do you fell you suck less with the new mouse?

    ReplyDelete