Monday, March 9, 2009

You know what to do

There are some situations where you know what to do, but for some reason you do nothing or do something else. It is probably just a lack of practice with those specific situations, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Yesterday I got canon rushed on Lost Temple. I saw the pylon go up and rather than kill the pylon or even just the canons with my own probes, I did nothing. Later, when the first two canons had warped in, I attacked them with my few zealots.

After the game I wondered why I did not snipe his probe. The first canons were way out of range of anything important, so had I just sacrificed a few units to kill the probe, the push would have been contained.

It amazes me that I can still do stupid things like that.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't the only one... I just played iccup and my heart just about jumped out of my chest. I would have done much better if I calmed down.

    ReplyDelete