Monday, December 1, 2008

iCCup countdown?

I wonder what is going on over at iCCup. The front page has a counter going down to 10pm CET on the 6th of December. Pretty weird. I really have no idea as to what is going on!

  1. It could be that Blizzard (who know of iCCup) somehow have involved the site in launching the Starcraft II beta. That would be awsome!
  2. It could be a web design make-over. Probably with an aim to staying relevant after Starcraft II launches.

I would not put any money on a bet on (1), but  (2) is likely. 5 days till we find out.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I hope it's a big thing they're announcing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so do I. But I would be happy with a Razer TSL II, but most of all I want the Starcraft2 beta. I am willing to see the Starcraft2 beta in everything, but unfortunately it is not very likely :-(

    ReplyDelete