Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting back into shape

And I am not talking about Starcraft-shape, since I am obviously not going to go far there, but just about my physical shape. I have been ill a lot the past year and my physical workout schedule has suffered. Lately however, I've felt up to start again with some light running and a few weight lifting exercises. It feels great for the body, but it seriously impact my Starcraft playing abilities.

Last night I played a single game and my hands shook so much, that I couldn't hit anything with the mouse. From my opponents perspective I must have looked even suckier than I really am.

I really don't know what to do about this as I both love the game and want to take care of my (aging) body. I hope it is just a transition phase and it will pass. Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. yikes, if you have been shaking from working out I think you ought to take your health a little more seriously. I can only imagine what kind of shape you are in now.

    ReplyDelete