Saturday, December 1, 2018

Active on a Smaller Scale

While this blog has been mostly inactive, I have not. I still mange to get in a handful of games each week and everything has settled in to a common level of suckage.


But now we have a new patch and everything becomes unsettled. After the patch I have definitely lost some games I normally would win and won others. For Zerg mutas seems to be back in style. While I have enjoyed the beefy hydras of the last patch, I most admit that I am preferring the more mobile play style that mutas offers. I just wished that it didn't feel forced.

The Protoss tempests are now like oracles on acid and they need to be countered. I have yet to find another answer than mutas.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were a protoss player.

    The new patch does seem interesting though. I will keep my eye on the meta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played maybe 160 Protoss games in Starcraft II before I switched to Zerg. And I was Protoss for the latter 5 years of Brood Wars too.

    Now I dream of being a European Zerg like Serral... not going to happen tho...

    ReplyDelete