Thursday, November 20, 2008

A voice to break the silence

Yeah, it has been almost two weeks. Rather than raking in more loses in Starcraft, I went to Barcelona to attend Microsoft Tech-Ed EMEA 2008. I would rather have been at BlizzCon, but expecting my employer to pay for that, was probably unrealistic!

At the conference I didn't get much time to follow the Starcraft scene, but I did manage to pick up Teamliqiud's huge review of Starcraft II as per BlizzCon. If you read just one thing about BlizzCon I think you should read that.

So did I return to rainy Denmark to find a vibrant Starcraft community? It does not seem so. Most people and most Blizzard websites seems to be fairly silent these days. Probably locked down in the recent release of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. I'm not going to join that for now, but instead spend some time practicing the skills I obviously don't have ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment